Who should take this course?
This course is intended for audio and music hobbyists and enthusiasts who are interested in the music recording and production process.
You would benefit from this course if:
• You are passionate about music • You make music and want to learn how to record and produce it well • You want to enhance your music with proper post production techniques • You want an edge on your existing production techniques
Basic Recording Techniques
• Introduction to different recording techniques
• Stereo Pair Recording
• X/Y vs. spaced pair microphone techniques
• Basic Drum set; Bass and other string instruments recording
• Basic Vocal recording
Basic Mixing Technique
• The basic concept of a high quality mix
• Understanding the difference between stereo and mono
• Effective stereo imaging
• Creating distance and close proximity • Level dan panning dapat menghasilkan illusion of depth • Using level to create cohesion between groups of instruments • Using level to create the right mixing balance • Basic EQing/Compressing techniques • Basic Reverb
Fees & Expenses
Fees for production course are charged up front after sighning the contract (one time only)
20 h course. 10 x 2h per week.
For questions related to fees, please call the Registrer's Office at 416.840.0723