The music industry is full of talented people, but a career in producing music is about more than just talent and dedication - you need strong business and technical skills, as well as a thorough understanding of all aspects of the music business.
- Have an interest in music and sound and how it can be used in the world around us.
- Enjoy creative pursuits and trying new things.
- Are comfortable with computers and learning new software.
- Enjoy a hands-on approach to learning.
- Can pay attention to detail, especially differentiating sounds.
- Have a passion for music.
Learn how to, arrange instruments based on their function in a song. Learn how to use VST sounds and external DAW. Learn how to operate with FL STUDIO producer version. Post production and Mastering secrets.
Fees & Expenses
Fees for production course are charged up front after sighning the contract (one time only)
10 h course. 5x2h per week.
For questions related to fees, please call the Registrer's Office at 416.840.0723